You are braver than you believe,
and stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think. – A.A. Milne
Becoming Strong Doesn’t Start in the Gym. It Starts in Your Head.
Now more than ever, it’s important that we are taking care of our bodies. Many studies show that exercise increases the feel-good hormones in our bodies. Let’s use those feel-good hormones to make a difference in the lives of those fighting COVID19 and are impacted by Childhood Cancer!
We are all lucky that we HAVE THE ABILITY to exercise. It may not be in our favorite gym right now, but there are other things we can still do – like run!
Team Campbell Foundation and
THE MAX Challenge
of Basking Ridge, East Brunswick, Staten Island and Hamilton
encourage you to
JOIN US AS WE USE OUR LUNGS TO SUPPORT THOSE WHO CANNOT by running or walking in our MAX FROM HOME VIRTUAL 5k 4 TCF on June 6th
This can be ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME
If you can’t run on the 6th, pick a different day!
Did you know…
- today 46 children will be diagnosed with cancer.
- 7 of these children will not survive.
- the average age of children diagnosed is six.
- more than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year.
- childhood cancer affects all ethnic, gender and socio-economic groups.
- 1 in 4 families report losing 40% of their annual household income as a result of childhood cancer. Now add the impact of the current COVID19 crisis to this number.
Our run aims to raise funds to directly help these families and the hospital staff caring for them!
What: Virtual 5k Run/Walk
When: June 6th (anytime that day)
Zoom Celebration: June 6th @ 7pm
$25 registration ends June 6th
Team Campbell Foundation T-shirt*
Printable Race Bib
Weekly Coaching Session
Weekly Training Plan
Support the cause with an additional donation of $100 or more and receive a beautiful custom Team Campbell Foundation wine glass*.